TCR #29: It's the little things

Photobucket

Howdy Everyone!

I have so missed playing along with The Color Room each week. Between juggling 'life moments'(and trust me when I say that we have pretty much had 3 months of them), family and other scrapping commitments, there just doesn't seem to be much time left for just 'playing' for the heck of it (LOL!) BUT... I just had to make time when I saw this week's palette.
We are back in 'Her Room' **sigh**





This is my take on it

it's the little things

Photobucket

I have combined some older Making Memories, Grace Taylor and Basic Grey with some newer (and older) Prima.

Really enjoyed putting this one together and I have to say that I just love how this one turned out

Photobucket

Chippie Title is one of Rachelle's and is available in the Scrapping Outback Store HEREPhotobucket

Photobucket

You have read this article TCR#29 with the title TCR #29: It's the little things. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2010/10/tcr-29-it-little-things.html. Thanks!