Kaisercraft Reveal: Candy Lane Collection 'Life is Sweet'

Hey There Lovely People!!

Remember the awesome Kaisercraft Candy Lane collection pictures I shared earlier with you?
If you missed my earlier post you can check out the collection HERE on the Kaisercraft site.

Today I am showing a layout that I have created using this super gorgeous collection.

'Life is Sweet'


Candy Lane Collection Layout ‘Life is sweet’. Materials Used: Candy Lane Patterned Papers ‘Sherbert’ (P577), ‘Raspberry Fizz’ (P579), ‘Tutti Frutti’ (P575), ‘Toffee Apple’ (P578), ‘Strawberry Sundae’ (P580); Candy Lane Paper Pad (PP832) – die cut elements; Candy Lane Rubons – coloured (RB882); Candy Lane Chipboard (CB117); Chipboard Alpha #3 (CB109); Alpha Stickers – Fairy Floss (AS215); Rhinestone Word ‘Sweet’ Pink (SB236); Rhinestones – Hot Pink (SB702); Glue Dots; Foam Tape. Other: Stickles Glitter Glue

This collection is sugary sweet and when I first saw it, I thought it was perfect for scrapping pictures of my two girls. Which of course I would have - but then I thought I might as well come out from behind the lens and scrap a layout about Me. I have concentrated on the floral aspect of the collection and Gosh, I have to say that this 'big' girl had a whole lot of fun putting this one together.

The floral arrangement has been created by cutting out flowers from the Toffee Apple (P578) and Tutti Fruit (P575) patterned papers with a couple of the Candy Lane chipboard elements to finish it off.

You have read this article Kaisercraft Reveal: Candy Lane Collection Layout with the title Kaisercraft Reveal: Candy Lane Collection 'Life is Sweet'. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2010/10/kaisercraft-reveal-candy-lane.html. Thanks!