Farewell Kaisercraft

Hello!

Firstly, can I take this opportunity in thanking Kaisercraft for the privilege of being a contributing Design Team Member for 2010-2011. The last 12 months has been a fabulous creative journey - THANK YOU!!

To my fellow DT buddies - you gals ROCK!! To each and every one of you - Thank You for the inspiration and friendship. You are all amazing **MWAH**

Gosh, how quickly the last 12 months seem to have flown by. It just seems like yesterday when I was posting my first official design creations and today I showcasing my last.

So, here we go... my last 'official' Kaisercraft Showcase as a 2010-2011 Contributing Design Team Member.

The soft sorbet pastel colours of the Pink Gelato collection are very pretty.

Here is my layout created with it

'You are my most favourite memory'

Photobucket

I couldn't help but fondly recall my Sarah Kay 'swap cards' from my childhood or should I say younger 'girl hood' - especially with the super sweet bicycle elements of this collection.

Here, I have hand cut a large bicycle from patterned paper and combined it with layers of pretty hand cut floral elements and paper blooms.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Materials Used: Pink Gelato P679 Watermelon, P680 Vanilla, P683 Strawberry, P685 Pineapple, SS104 Sticker Sheet, PP845 Paper Pad, RB922 Colour Rubon ; Paper Blooms – Fairy Floss & Fushia; Grosgraine Ribbon – Little Girls. Other: Digital Credit – Ali Edwards Word Art Brushes, Tattered Florals Die, Spellbinder Frame, Border Punch

A 'generic' girly card

Photobucket


Photobucket

Materials Used: Pink Gelato P685 Pineapple, PP845 Paper Pad, CB129 Printed Chipboard. Other: Cardstock

I have also added a touch Pink Gelato sweetness to a frame

'Moving Forwards'

Photobucket

Photobucket

Materials Used: Pink Gelato P684 Honey Dew, P685 Pineapple, PP845 paper Pad, SS104 Sticker Sheet; Paper Blooms – Fairy Floss, Grosgrain Ribbon – Little Girls; Frame.

I also had some fun with the Kaisercraft Velvet Ensemble Collection. As soft and pretty as Pink Gelato is, Velvet Ensemble is striking, bold and nostalgic.

The rustic, earth tonings of this collection suited these photos I took of Miss E when we last ventured to the beach - we don't get to see the beach very often as we do live quite a distance from one. Anyway, this beach wasn't big on sand - but it did have lots and lots of shells which my girls had great delight in fossicking through for 'treasures'.

'Fossick'

<span class=

A large hand cut a floral element from the Matinee patterned paper creates the base for the design of my page.

<span class=

Fossick’ by Trudi Harrison. Materials Used: Velvet Ensemble P672 Matinee, P673 Interval, P675 Performance, SS103 Sticker Sheet, PP844 Paper Pad; Paper Blooms – F630 Iceberg, Rhinestone Flourish, Flutterby’s – Bubblegum, Wood Flourish – Sign. Other: Border Punch

So that's it....


Thanks for dropping by

Hugs

Trudi

You have read this article Kaisercraft with the title Farewell Kaisercraft. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2011/06/farewell-kaisercraft.html. Thanks!