Scrapping Outback MSR 'Sweet Old Fashioned Favourite

Hello!!

My challenge for Week 2 of Scrapping Outback's 'My Scraproom Rules' Competition was to create your 'own old fashioned sweet favourite' according to a criteria that I set.

Here is my 'sweet' take on my challenge

'you make life sweet bliss'

<span class=

The patterned papers including the die cut are Kaisercraft Nan's Favourites. Love these colours together and the cherries, strawberries and flowers are super sweet.

The 'Bliss' title is chipboard and is available in the Scrapping Outback Store HERE

For those who may be interested, I first painted the title yellow. To create a 'marbled effect' - I then swirled it through 'Candy Apple Red' glimmermist and Brown Distress Ink. To add some 'wet' shine, I then applied Glossy Accents.

Glossy Accents 'dots' have also been applied to the strawberries to add some highlight and definition to the 'strawberry spots'.
<span class=

I have embellished with some fussy cut flowers and strawberries from the Marmalade patterned paper and added some paper blooms and some hand made flowers with spiraled centres.

<span class=

Hope you have had a great weekend

Hugs

Trudi
You have read this article with the title Scrapping Outback MSR 'Sweet Old Fashioned Favourite. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2011/06/scrapping-outback-msr-old-fashioned.html. Thanks!