Twiddleybitz Creations

Hello!!

I just had an OMG moment where it has suddenly dawned on me that half of the year has already passed. I cannot believe that we are already part of the way into June. As they say, time really does fly by, seems to be so as I am getting older.

Anyway.... enough of the 'sentimental' stuff - 'time' to share some of the Twiddleybitz projects that I have been working on.

The Kaisercraft rub on sentiment quote

'Life is a succession of moments, to Live each one is to succeed'

seemed rather appropriate for this one

Steam Punk 'TimePiece'


Photobucket

I couldn't resist turning a Bo Bunny Timepiece Die Cut into a clock.
And of course some Twiddleybitz magic has been added - Flourishes For Cards (16 pack) around the outer edges and a centre piece consisting of SPK005 Steam Punk Clock with Gears and some more flourishes from the Flourishes For Cards pack.

Photobucket

I have added a touch of 'whimsy' with a little fairy that I have cut from Graphic 45 Once Upon A Springtime paper and some butterflies that have been cut from Prima Flights of Fancy patterned paper.

Photobucket

I have mounted it onto a thick circular piece of wood - thank you to my neighbour for cutting this for me :) and fitted a clock mechanism so that it works.

A Kaisercraft sentiment rubon and some Tim Holtz metal cogs finish it off.

Photobucket


Next a layout share

'little girls like butterflies need no excuse'

Photobucket

I have used the following gorgeous Twiddleybitz pieces


Photobucket

I have combined chipboard elements with some pretty Graphic 45 papers, Prima roses and Flights of Fancy butterflies and Kaisercraft Paper Blooms.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And an ATC - this has been created for a Twiddleybitz swap that has been organised on the NING site by the lovely Jennifer. It will also be on display at the upcoming Brisbane Scrapbooking Expo

'Charity'

Photobucket

Have incorporated Twiddleybitz Scrolls Mini
CODE: SCRO003
for this

Thanks so much for dropping by

Happy Twiddling

Trudi


You have read this article Twiddleybitz with the title Twiddleybitz Creations. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2011/06/twiddleybitz-creations.html. Thanks!