Get to Know Designer Cheri Wenger!!

Today we're shining the spotlight on one of our very talented designers....Cheri Wenger! 


Cheri has been apart of the Glue Arts team for many years and always puts a fun creative spin on her many projects she's made for us. Today we're happy to share with you a bit about our talented Glue Girl....Cheri Wenger!!   


Those of you who are Glue Arts fans probably know already that I love doing ANYTHING that involves being creative…photography, writing, illustrating, design, stamping, paper crafts so that is why I named my blog Live Life Creatively. It’s a place where I share stories about the people in my life and post projects to hopefully inspire others to live their life more creatively.

One thing I LOVE about my family is that we often have these CRAZY, silly dinner conversations…and we don’t exclude friends, boyfriends and neighbors from our antics.

One of my funniest Glue Arts projects is the “You Make Me Laugh” mini album I created a couple years ago for Summer CHA. It has a bunch of crazy family photos that really show the humorous side of my family. (If you would like to see the entire album, just click on the picasa gallery link on my blog.) 


Our family life has literally been documented in photos and craft projects. I joke with any guys who start dating my girls, Ashley and Kylie, that dating comes with an unwritten contract to agree to be photographed and potentially appear in future scrapbook pages and projects. (and they look at me as if I am kidding, but really, I’m not…as they eventually find out!)

Our most recent family photo…
My absolute favorite Glue Arts project is My Beachy Bird House, one that is special to me for a number of reasons.
I have always loved the beach. It makes me feel so relaxed and close to God. This project resides on my desk as a reminder of how blessed I am to be living my dream of residing in Florida. It is crafted using the very first paper collection that I have ever designed, The Cabana Collection.
Life with two high schoolers is never dull. Our life is consumed with activities, friends, volleyball, school activities and as many trips to the beach as we can fit in.
It is hard to believe that in just a few months our oldest daughter will be graduating and soon heading to college.
This layout with the girls and my niece was created shortly after we moved to Florida in 2004.
This May will be Kylie’s 16th Birthday and Ashley’s graduation. This June, Ashley turns 18 and in August, Dan and I will celebrate our 25th anniversary. The very next day is Ashley’s move in day at college. I think Bella, our wacky wheaton terrier, is the only one not celebrating anything big this summer.
When I am not dreaming up a Glue Arts design team project to inspire you, you might catch me…

Working on an article or submission • Designing a new digital collection for my shop at www.mygrafico.com  • Creating something fun for my Project 365 Personal Challenge• Posting to my Blog • Finishing up on a graphic design project for a customer • Or escaping to the beach.

I have way too much fun using all the Glue Arts adhesives, but if I had to pick a new favorite, it would be the Micro Extreme Adhesive Squares.

Relationships we build are a lot like glue…they stick with you and hold things together when life seems to want to fall apart. I hope today, you get to live life creatively!


Thanks Cheri for sharing a bit of you with all of us!! 


Before we head off today we wanted to let you know that our Glue Girl Designer Kristen Swain is the Guest Designer at one of our favorite companies...Imaginisce!! So please be sure to stop in and visit the Imaginisce blog today...and Kristen's blog! Both have opportunities to win Glue Arts products and we're betting some Imaginisce products as well!

And speaking of winners...it's time to announce the lucky winner of last week's Little Yellow Bicycle's Cupcake Love collection and our Glue Arts Glider Pro and more!! 

The winner is:

Karen L said...


OMG!! Those cards are just adorable!! Would love to win this prize package and am a big fan of Little Yellow Bicycle! Have never tried Glue Arts products so am keeping my fingers crossed!






You have read this article Cheri with the title Get to Know Designer Cheri Wenger!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2011/02/get-to-know-designer-cheri-wenger.html. Thanks!