Scrapping Outback DT Kit Reveal

Greetings!!

This is the super gorgeous kit that I have been playing with and is now available for sale in the Scrapping Outback Store HERE.

Photobucket

**SIGH** It has just the right amount of 'sweetness' - wouldn't you agree?!

I absolutely adore these papers and the kit also contained a beautiful Scrapware chipboard flourish which I have utalised on both layouts.

Here are my layouts that I created from the kit.

'Mine'

Photobucket

And a closer look

Photobucket

I did add some misting to the base cardstock - From my stash, I played with some Cosmic Shimmer Mists - Bronze Blush and Peacock Green.

Photobucket

'Sweet at 3'

Photobucket

And a closer look

Photobucket

I used the chipboard flourish to create a mask effect to the background cardstock. From my stash, I played with Cosmic Shimmer Mist - Bronze Blush and Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists - Coral and Patina to create the effect.

Photobucket

Check out the Scrapping Outback FORUM for the creative process for both of these.
You have read this article Scrapping Outback Reveal with the title Scrapping Outback DT Kit Reveal. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2011/02/scrapping-outback-dt-kit-reveal.html. Thanks!