My Precious Little Angel

Hello Lovely People!!

Well I was further inspired by all the Prima loveliness that I had pulled out earlier in the week for the February BAP which I didn't end up using. So rather than put it all away, and as it was already sitting on my desk, I created.... this

'My Precious Little Angel'

Her smile beams with sunshine which fills our hearts with love

Photobucket

And a closer look

Photobucket

Gosh this photo takes me back a bit - our littlest girl 'Miss N' when she was 9 months old (she is now 3.9). As the saying goes time does fly indeed and who says you have to scrap in chronological order LOL!!.
For this layout I decided against the 'traditional girly pink' for a baby layout and went for something a bit bolder. Miss N has always had a somewhat 'bold' personality - she is certainly not introverted by any means.

Photobucket

I have mixed it up with a few of my favourite things - Patterned Paper (Prima) , Blooms (Prima and paper roses) , Chipboard - Twiddleybitz, Scrapping Outback, MME and Prima , Stamping - Technique Tuesday, Die cutting - Spellbinders & Sizzix, Embossing - Cuttlebug, Punched Edges - Stampin Up Scallop Border Punch, Misting - Tattered Angels Chalk Mist, Bling - Kaisercraft & Kindy Glitz, Rubons - Kaisercraft, Transparency - Hambley Screen Prints, and Bows - Kaisercraft Ribbon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have entered this layout in The Scrapbook Awards 'Baby' Category. It would be awesome if you could pop over HERE and vote if you are inclined. Thanks ever so much - I appreciate your support.
You have read this article with the title My Precious Little Angel. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-precious-little-angel.html. Thanks!