Deb's Creations: Webster's Wonderfall

Some exciting news which I can now share is that I have been invited to join Deb's Creations Layout Design Team. Totally stoked to be joining such a great team of talented paper crafter's. Make sure you check out Deb's site - the girls are fabulously friendly and happy, the gallery brimming with gorgeous creativity and Deb's store filled with wonderful products - including the Webster's Wonderfall collection which I have had a play with recently. Seriously without a doubt these papers are an absolute joy to work with. Deb's Creations is also the exclusive home of the EMERALD FAERIE COLLECTION.

So after I finished drooling all over what I was sent, and then ummed and aahed over whether I could possibly cut into it, I came up with these

Counting my Blessings

I am thankful for so many things in my life - the road has not always been easy but the ride and journey have been worth it

Photobucket

And a closer look


Photobucket

**Big Breath!** The first 'cut' was the hardest and from that point on, I just kept cutting and cutting LOL!!
And of course apart from the fussy cutting - lots of layering and foam dots - hehe

Photobucket

And finished off with a sprinkling of miniature paper roses (also available in Deb's store) and some Kaisercraft rhinestone bling.

Photobucket

Webster's Wonderfall: Count your Blessings, Enjoy, Journal Cards, Image & Phase Stickers, Alpha Stickers, 2 cm Solid Brown Roses and 1.5 cm Yellow Roses

Some Kind of Wonderful


Photobucket

This layout features the Wonderfall die cut which yes **GASP** I also cut up

Photobucket

And a closer look

Photobucket

I love the daisies - I think that daisies are just such gorgeously happy flowers.

Photobucket

Webster's Wonderfall Die Cut, Back to School Summary, Learn, Alpha Stickers, Image and Phrase Stickers

Now Available in Deb's Creations Store
You have read this article Deb's Creations: Webster's Wonderfall Collection with the title Deb's Creations: Webster's Wonderfall. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2011/02/deb-creations-webster-wonderfall.html. Thanks!