Scrapping Outback Reveal

A pinch and punch for the first day of the month!

Happy Autumn Greetings Everyone

Today I have a layout share created from this month's Scrapping Outback 5 Product Challenge Kit. Rachelle has put together a super cute kit and this month there are actually more than 5 products included which makes it really great value.

I love these 5 product kit challenges as they get you to really think outside the square and I had a lot of fun creating with it.

This is the kit that I have worked with


And here is what I came up with



'Jeronimo'

Photobucket

Yes I know that these photos are out of focus due to person behind the camera (Aka Moi) having the wrong shutter speed selected at the time that she was snapping happily away. But I still did love the candidness of them and wanted to use them. I guess I kinda liked the blurriness and felt that it added to the motion. So in assisting to camouflage the blur, I converted them to black and white, reduced the size of them and staggered the formation.

Photobucket

I used EVERYTHING in the kit which is a requirement of the challenge. How much of everything you use is your choice - just so long as everything has been used. The only thing I added was black pen which you are allowed.
Photobucket

Kit is available in the Scrapping Outback Store HERE
You have read this article Scrapping Outback 5 Product Challenge Kit with the title Scrapping Outback Reveal. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2011/02/scrapping-outback-reveal.html. Thanks!