Bookmarks with GlueArts

How many of you love to read?

Do you read novels, fiction, non-fiction?

Love to buy books or prefer visit the library and walk through the book aisles and selecting a book that catches your eye.

Ania is alot like myself. I'll openly admit to reading several books at once. And yes it does OFTEN stem from not remembering where I set a book down. And I can't even tell you how many "bookmarks" have gone astray. {I've been known to use a granola bar wrapper as a bookmark! Even my son's report card!lol shhh don't tell!!}

Designer Ania Lexander offers a beautiful way to mark your books with a little more style then a granola bar wrapper!lol

Bookmarks
Designed by: Ania Lexander 

I'm a weird person who keeps reading up to four-five different books at the same time. Often it's just because I tend to misplace my books, so whenever I finally find time to actually read and can't find the book I'm at for the moment being, I'll go impatient and just snag the next book...cough..

This means I need lots of bookmarks, as I tend to misplace these too (or my kids takes mine tongue.gif), so here's a few quite simple and quick bookmarks smile.gif

GA supplies:

GlueGlider Pro - using both PermaTac and High Tac
Extreme adhesive squares

Other:
Basic Grey kit
Rubons from Basic Grey
Tag and sheer postage stamp from Maya Road
Doily
Tag from Pink Paislee
Bazzill cardstock & thread



Precut 2" wide strips from the patterned paper. Cut in half.
Cut out cardstock - slightly wider/higher than the patterned paper. Gather.

I used regular PermaTac for the basic adhering of the papers.
I decided to decorate them differently. For this one, I pre-cut holes around the edges for handstitching (my sewing machine is broken sad.gif ) The foam that some brads come packaged on is excellent to use under the paper to make it easier to create holes and does not damage your work surface.

 For smaller bits and buttons I figured extreme adhesive squares would do the trick.
For this piece of sheer plastic High Tac did the trick.
The nice thing with the PermaTac is that you can follow the edges nicely w/it and still have good adhesive-coverage, as seen here..
As you can see, some of the bookmarks has buttons/larger bulky things sewed or adhered to the top. This is just fine, as long as the bulky stuff is at the top so they can peek over the bookpages and help you find the right page immedately (I've had some bookmarks hiding inside the books sorta).



So tell us...what is your favorite GlueArts product? Our Glue Glider Pro...with what cartridge? Perhaps our Extreme Adhesive Squares? Or are you addicted to dimension and can't live without our U Cut It Foam. We'd love to hear from you! 



And we've heard from many of you that you're unable to always find all of our products in one store so we're making it easy for you! We've put together an Embellishment Kit filled with all those products PLUS our Extreme Adhesive Squares AND our Micro Squares AND {yes..there's another and} 10 sheets of our Vellum Adhesive!!! Just click here to purchase on our safe and secure website!


 A $20 value! Includes (1) Roll Ribbon Adhesive, (1) Roll Extreme Adhesive Squares, (10) Sheets Vellum Adhesive, (1) Sheet U CUT IT Foam, (16) Squares Raisen's, and (300) Micro Adhesive Squares.


Today though you can enter to win an Embellishment Kit!! And that's not all!! We're including two beautiful Sizzix dies from our amazing friends at Sizzix!!!


 Simply leave us a comment to enter to win!!! Let us know are you finding our products....wishing for GlueArts to make a product. We'd love to hear!!! 


And as always....thanks for being a GlueArts fan!!!  
You have read this article Ania / Basic Grey / Extreme Adhesive Squares / Glue Gilder Pro / High Tac / Perma Tac with the title Bookmarks with GlueArts. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2011/05/bookmarks-with-gluearts.html. Thanks!