She is a 'Woodland' Angel

Hello!!

I've been playing dress ups LOL!!

Suzanne from Handmade from Suzanne recently sent me some Prima Lovely Leaves and some gorgeous Webster's Netting which I combined with Bo Bunny Time Piece Patterned Papers and of course Twiddleybitz to come up with a special off the page creation for my final project for Handmade by Suzanne.

Here 'she' is

'Hope' the Woodland Angel

'She' is Twiddleybitz 'Miss Charlotte'. To make her angelic, I have added the Twiddleybitz Large Ply Wings.


Photobucket

Her skirt consists of the Webster's netting and Prima Lovely Leaves which are available in Suzanne's store HERE. I have also added some other tulle.

Flowers have been made using Bo Bunny Time Piece Patterned Papers Home and Tick Tock. A Kaisercraft Sea Breeze paper bloom sits in the middle of the large flower.

The following shows the back and side views with closer detail of the skirt.

Photobucket

Photobucket

A Twiddleybitz Flourish and Grapevine Border add some extra detail to the front of the skirt. The Grapevine Border comes with 2 pieces and I have used the smaller piece from the pack.

Photobucket
A little 'Woodland Angel' would not be complete without some little Twiddleybitz mushrooms - these one come in a 'strip' and I have separated them and sat them around the base.

This is the front view
Photobucket

And the view from behind

Photobucket


You have read this article with the title She is a 'Woodland' Angel. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2011/05/she-is-angel.html. Thanks!