Scrapping Outback and Twiddleybitz Happy News

Howdy!!

This is my interpretation of the sketch I have created for this month's sketch challenge at Scrapping Outback.

'sweet as sugar'

Photobucket

All the other challenge details, including the sketch are available in the forum HERE

A closer look at some of the details

Photobucket

Had lots of FUN with a few of my favourite staples - patterned paper, flowers and chipboard.

Photobucket

Patterned Papers include a lovely mix of Prima Fairy Flora (available at Scrapping Outback), Flights of Fancy and Madeline. Blooms are an assortment of Prima and chipboard is by Twiddleybitz including Butterfly Assortment (available at Scrapping Outback) and their recently released Itty Bitty Alphabet - Black - I **heart** these soooo much!

**sigh** Prima and Twiddleybitz make for a delightful combination**sigh**

I mentioned Twiddleybitz.....

Which brings me to my 'Twiddley' super exciting 'Happy News' that.......

I have joined the Twiddleybitz Design Team.


Photobucket

Twiddleybitz products are unique and high quality and they manufacture a fantastic assortment of chipboard embellishments and beyond the page projects. They also supply Crafty Notions Creative Colour Sprays and Jewel Embossing Enamels.

I have always been a huge fan and am just so thrilled to be now part of this amazing design team.

Thank You Andrew and Nicole for this wonderful opportunity.

You'll catch me hanging out at Twiddleybitz Ning Site .

Come by and say Hi!


You have read this article Scrapping Outback Sketch Challenge / Twiddleybitz with the title Scrapping Outback and Twiddleybitz Happy News. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2011/05/scrapping-outback-and-twiddleybitz.html. Thanks!