Handmade by Suzanne Showcase

Hello!

As I mentioned in an earlier post , I have had the pleasure of Guest Designing for Handmade by Suzanne this month.

Here are some of my creations with the Bo Bunny Timepiece Collection that is available in the Handmade by Suzanne Store HERE.


Showcasing Bo Bunny Timepiece Diecut Paper Clockwork, Dot, Tick Tock, Stripe and 12 x 12 Combo Cardstock Stickers

Photobucket

I hand cut elements from the Stripe and Tick Tock patterned papers and layered these behind the photo with a Twiddleybitz flourish.

Photobucket

The sentiment I have used is from the black and white Kaisercraft Moments rub - ons.
The title has been created from the Bo Bunny combo stickers

Photobucket

Showcasing Bo Bunny Timepiece Gears (Reverse), Numbers (Reverse), Tick Tock (Reverse), Moments and Combo Stickers

Photobucket

I added a touch of Webster's Waiting for Santa 'Delivery' as a contrast.

The little birdies - aren't they sweet!

They are made by Prima and these are also available in the Handmade by Suzanne store HERE.

Photobucket

I have made some blooms from the Bo Bunny Timepiece patterned papers and combined these with Prima roses and a Terracotta Kaisercraft paper bloom.

The chipboard birdcage #4 is by Dusty Attic and also available in store HERE

Photobucket

Showcasing Bo Bunny Timepiece: Timepiece, Stripe, Tick Tock (Reverse) and Combo Stickers.

Photobucket

For contrast, I have added some hand cut butterflies from the Bo Bunny Gabrielle patterned paper 'Flight'.

Photobucket

Chipboard is Twiddleybitz- Steampunk Blossom and Steampunk Gears Corner

Photobucket

I will be back very soon with another couple of projects that I have created for Handmade by Suzanne.

Thanks for dropping by
You have read this article Bo Bunny Timepiece / Handmade by Suzanne with the title Handmade by Suzanne Showcase. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2011/05/handmade-by-suzanne-showcase.html. Thanks!