GlueArts U Cut It Foam Is Oh So Dandy!

GlueArts is oh so dandy!

We have just what you need to make everything fine and dandy!

Whether you chose our Glue Glider Pro with our assortment of adhesive cartridges or our Extreme Adhesive Squares...we have just what you need to create, craft and more!

Today Designer Jenny Chesnick has a soft and sweet card that uses our Glue Glider Pro and of course...our must have U Cut It Foam!!


Oh So Dandy!
GlueArts Designer: Jenny Chesnick


Supplies: 
U-Cut Foam 8x11
Glue Glider Pro and Perma Tac
Just Write card, Flower & Tags by American Crafts
Twine by Divine Twine
Punch by Ek Success

Designer Tip: GlueArts U-Cut foam is by far one of my favorite products hands down! I use it on almost every project I make. For this card I choose a clean and simple style that could be easily repeated in multiples if you choose.





1. I started with a pre-made card base by American Crafts (Just write) and my adhesives.

user posted image

2. Using a hole punch I punched a hole on one tag and tied a bow with my twine. Then using Perma Tac I layered by two tags together to create the focal point of my card.

user posted image

3. Next I cut my U-Cut foam down to size and layered onto the back of the tags. When using a large piece of foam it creates a stable base for the rest of your embellishments.

user posted image

4. I applied the tags to the base of my card, then I applied more U-Cut foam to the flower embellishment that had "lost it's stick"

user posted image

5. I applied my flower on top of my tags then set to work on the sentiment. Some stickers are thin so using U-Cut foam makes them firm and able to use as a dimensional embellishment. I applied foam to my sticker and wallah!

user posted image

user posted image









So tell us...have you tried our U Cut It Foam? Used it in a die cut machine? How about our Raisen's? They're clear and give just the right lift to your embellishments that need a little height!




We'd like to send a random winner our U Cut It Foam and our 3D Combo Pack!


Simply post a comment and we'll select one random winner on Monday to receive our 8 1/2 by 11 U Cut It Foam, our 3D Combo Pack and our Extreme Adhesive Squares. We know once you try our squares...you'll never want any other product!


We'll select one random winner next Monday to enjoy these GlueArts products!
You have read this article Glue Gilder Pro / Jenny / Perma Tac / U Cut It Foam with the title GlueArts U Cut It Foam Is Oh So Dandy!. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2011/08/gluearts-u-cut-it-foam-is-oh-so-dandy.html. Thanks!